Virtual reality provides many opportunities for educational purposes. Students can actively experience new places and perspectives. In this way, they can learn firsthand.
- CoSpaces – one of our favorite VR creation tools.
- VR creation basics (Part 1)
- CoSpaces virtual reality creation: Adding 360 degree images
- Coding with CoSpaces: Activating Objects
- Language Learning in Cospaces virtual reality
- Virtual Reality Development in Unity – Getting Started guide – how to make items “grabbable,” teleporting-as-locomotion, and other basics.
- virtualrealityforeducation.com – An excellent resource with news, research and resources on virtual reality for educational purposes.
Article Categories:Virtual Reality